- At EcoHealth we believe each person benefits from taking an active and cautious role in their healthcare.
Our group of healthcare professionals team up with you and focus on you, bringing solutions that help you optimize your health and your well being.
We make it less complicated for them to do so by sharing our expertise and knowledge of evidence-based best practices through the resources and services we offer.
In addition to our team of healthcare and business professionals, there are a number of information resources available. This list is supplied as an information tool and not as a replacement to working with a licensed healthcare, medical or business professional.
- Large Organizations:
- Health Canada
- World Health Organization
- Canadian Public Health Association
- Centre for Chronic Disease
Prevention & Control
- Canadian Institute for Health Info
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- 1 (866) 225-0709
- (+4122) 791-2111
- (613) 725-3769
- (613) 957-9429
- (416) 481-2002
- (416) 973-0003
- The Canadian Diabetes Association
- International Diabetes Foundation
- Diabète Québec
- The Northern Diabetes Health Network
- Durham Region Diabetes Network
- Heart and Stroke
- 1 (800) 226-8464
- (322) 538-5511
- 1 (800) 361-3504
- 1 (800) 565-3470